Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

How about some laughs….

Alexandria my stepdaughter called me this morning to tell me she broke her arm… this of course is not funny… but she is so accident prone her dad told her she needs to live in a bubble. This is the second time she broke her arm in the last 7 years.  Of course I had to make her laugh and ask her silly things like… how are you going to text?.... How are you going to wipe your bum?.... And how are you going to do all that homework?   She says I can wipe my bum with my left hand S-Mom!

So she got a pretty blue cast today!

Then she went to a Chinese restaurant and this was her fortune!


Julesiya, my God daughter answered my phone call today….” Papa Gino’s.  We are closed we have no more pizza!”  She is so funny. I was telling her about Zoe and Patience and she asks “Patience can talk?”  It was so cute!  She asked me if I wanted to speak to Mommy or Cici (her dog) .  I told her I wanted to talk to Cruella Deville (My step son thinks my BF looks like Cruella Deville).  So Julesiya says “Cruella Deville… Titi Courtnee wants to talk to you”  Too cute.



So my BF Mom… aka Mom #2… Read my Military Lingo blog… and calls Genessa and asks discretely… “What is tea bagging?”  Genessa has to explain to her Mom what tea bagging is…a little embarrassing.  Mom #2 if your reading this… always ask discretely. 



And finally… the new phrase for this deployment… “I am not impressed”
Fort Campbell… I am not impressed!
Fort Campbell Gym where I have to pay $2 to get in… I am not impressed!
Fort Campbell Soldier who don’t get haircuts, wear tight ACU’s, who wear metallic burnt orange fingernail polish in uniform, pony tails in uniform, Soldiers who don’t give the greeting of the day and/or salute… I am sorry but I am not impressed!
This deployment so far… I am not impressed!

Have a good weekend everyone!  And please remember that tomorrow is Veteran’s Day! Take the time out of your busy lives and thank a Veteran because without our brothers and sisters in arms our lives would not be the same.  Please take a second to pray for those who have given their lives protecting our freedom and those who serve every day voluntarily so you can sleep safe at night.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment