Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Feet

So my time in KY has been anything but eventful… more like frustrating, boring and unimpressive. So finding ways to spend my time with limited transportation and options of things to do is tough. I will say that it could always be worse, way worse.  So the other day Ms. JB and I went to go get a pedicure at a little Nail Salon which is run by Asians.. they always do the best job. So I am sure I am not the only one who goes into these nail places and all the ladies are speaking in their native language and there is no possible way to understand or pretend to understand. I always wonder if they are talking about me. I think Ms. JB has thought the same thing because she really got me going.  I really needed a serious pedicure and the lady working on me was taking care of my feet and Ms. JB tells me “They are talking about your feet and how bad they are..” I say “You’re a jerk… they aren’t talking about my feet”.  My lady and her guy are talking back in forth in a undistinguishable banter and I look at them and sure enough he is looking at my feet.  Of course I know they weren’t talking about my feet but Ms. JB had me paranoid and questioning what their conversation really was about. We were both rolling in our chairs… I even asked them if they were talking about my feet and they said “No.. we no talking about you!”. What a relief!  If you know anything about me, you know that I hate people touching my feet or even looking at them.  I didn’t start wearing flip-flops or getting pedicures until about 7 years ago.  I still don’t enjoy getting my feet done but I am paranoid that my feet will look ugly if someone does happen to look at them.  Oh and please keep your feet away from me! Gross!

A few summers ago my husband and I were in a nail salon so I could get a pedicure in Florida and there was this older man getting a pedicure and his toe nails were at least 3 inches long, yellow and curling. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen. If I was his wife, whom was sitting next to him, I would have been so embarrassed, she is gross to have let him get away with that madness.  NOT IN MY HOUSE!! Anyway I felt even worse for the poor girl who had to give him the pedicure, she looked like she was about to vomit!  Please men… If you are reading this and you don’t take care of your feet (DS..Yes I am talking to you) do your wives and/or girlfriends a favor and get a damn pedicure. No one wants to be sleeping next to someone with werewolf feet!  Pretty feet are happy feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment